- To solve and/or prevent common problems around your baby or young child’s sleeping, eating, crying, discipline, toileting, or attachment
- To understand your child’s temperament & your parenting style to maximize your developing relationship
- To learn practical steps toward being a more content & confident parent with a happy & successful child
You want what is best for your child, and . . .
sometimes you need a little help.
- appropriate for the temperament and development of your child
- and that fits your parenting style and goals.
Plan follow-up phone calls and/or visits as needed.